Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shut The Fuck Up!

My neighbour's son comes to my home sometimes.I don't like his company much therefore I try my level best to make decent excuses to stop him from coming over.Only once in a blue moon do I allow him to come over so he can surf on the internet or scan his mobile phone with my laptop or download a song etc...all the things which he can't do at his home.

The reason I don't want him around is because I find his company annoying.His most annoying habit boils my blood.Which is : A few months ago I bought a new pair of jeans.Good brand,good quality,good prize.I'm happy but he fucks it up when he says,"Oh! you could have bought these for much less.I know this place...blah blah blah". And today when I showed him my new earphones,he was off again with his "Oh I've got uch better earphones which I got or a lot less than what you paid for... blah blah blah blah blah blah...".

Motherfucker!

I really hate it when people do that.I know I'm not buying overpriced shit.Well that's not the point.The point is that I'm happy with what I bought.Really happy.So why are you trying to fuck my happy moment with your fucking bullshit? It just makes me wonder whether you are suffering from inferiority complex.If yeah then go to some damn shrink and get yourself checked.It's really sad how sad people can be.So dear neighbour plz shut the fuck up and get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment