Thursday, October 1, 2009

Poem : Embers Of Love

I wrote this poem in memory of my ex-girlfriend.We are not together anymore but I still have fond memories of her.

Embers Of Love


All those times that I spent with you,
Were the best moments ever in my life,
Never knew,never loved someone like you before,
Just hearing your voice left me mesmerised.


And how can I forget that monday,
When I met you for the very first time,
Butterflies in my stomach,
It was the best day ever of my life.


And being right next to you,
I couldn't take my eyes off you,
Pinched myself so hard,
If it was a dream then let it go on,
I just wanted and wanted that moment
to really hold on...


And now we're so close yet so far,
It really hurts to see you take a different path,
Although I knew you weren't mine completely,
I still loved you from the very core of my heart.


Looking back at those two years,
All the moments that we shared,
I'm glad that I met you,
You showed me what love was,
So only I know n I know the real meaning of this song.


All those times that I spent with you,
Were the best days ever of my life,
Never knew,never loved someone like you before,
I wish I could be right next to you for just one last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment